https://www.uatom.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/image.jpg 450 450 Тетяна Арсеньєва //uatom.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Logo_Uatom.png Тетяна Арсеньєва2021-07-15 14:36:362021-09-06 14:36:4010 days more! The exhibition “Chornobyl. Journey ” was prolonged
10 days more! The exhibition “Chornobyl. Journey ” was prolonged
Multimedia exhibition “Chornobyl. Journey” continued until July 25. The organisers responded to numerous requests from visitors.
Project manager Yaroslava Gres, curator Pavlo Gudimov and general manager Yuliya Solovey conduct free tours every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 18:00 and on weekends at 11:00 and 13:00. To participate in the tour you need to register at the link.
Incomplete list of what can be seen at the exhibition dedicated to the 35th anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster:
- inspect the Exclusion Zone from a bird’s eye view with the help of VR-technologies;
- to see wild animals living in the Chornobyl Biosphere Reserve through interactive binoculars;
- see the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in 1986, which Dynamo Kyiv won a few days after the accident;
- get acquainted with dozens of works by authors from around the world;
- to find out how electricity is generated at the nuclear power plant, whether the Chornobyl Nuclear Power Plant operates now and what the future of the Exclusion Zone may be.
If, however, you do not have the opportunity to personally visit the VDNG Expo Csntre in Kyiv (Glushkova Avenue, 1, Pavilion 1), check out a virtual photo tour of the exhibition from Uatom.